Monday, March 20

Bringing us all a bit closer on Thursdays...

moving along with this "new" (shiny, red) blog
(4 years of blogging, 13,000+ visitors.. & I've brought along only 18 posts... the very thought makes me cry)
Yet, we should seize life by the horns, its about today & tomorrow, not yesterday!
That being said... remember the "Friday Fives..?"
As you may know, the originator ran out of "original" thoughts (such was claimed) about a year ago - and we've not really had a great "community day" blog piece since then....
One that really brings a smile to the blogging face when their eyes open to... well, when it turns into "that day" (we never really sleep, do we?)
So......rummaging through the old blogs & comments...

ran across a few I didnt recall, leading me into the great wild blogosphere
where I happened on at least one that caught my interest........
Even better? THIS!......HNT_1

What W had on the page... what might well be a passing fad,
but I just found out about it damnit and I'm in!
Its called....................HALF NEKKID THURSDAYS!
~Psyche