Monday, June 26

A month passes by...

So quickly does the time pass! I had no idea it had been a month already! My new job is keeping me busy (but not too busy) and I have lately taken a lot of time with Peanut and other important people in my life. I am planning on putting the house up for sale soon, and have been planning the roadmap for my future... so THATS been taking up some time, also.
Looked at downtown luxury condos today, and also several investment properties... I want to sell this house - and I never want to have to use a lawnmower again. However, I am also looking to settle into something that I can turn around quickly when I decide its time to check out of dear old Michigan - which I WILL do someday.
The house will probably take a year to sell... perhaps less if DeVos wins the govenors race this fall.... otherwise a year might be optimistic... MI was 50 out of 50 in job creation last year - and I am pretty lucky considering I am in the top 10% of wage earners in the state. Housing is low, of course, but.... well..... thats because everyone is leaving... :(

~Psyche

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back to the blogging world, i see that it's been awhile for ya.

forget real estate, you should raise llamas- they're an excellent investment scheme! http://www.kountrylife.com/articles/llamas.htm

then again, the condo's in michigan ARE pretty nice. we should root for this DeVos fellow, right?

6/26/2006  
Blogger havsumhope said...

good to see you back around... hope you're doing well. i may need to tap into some Remedy knowledge, soon... have a few integrations to knock out here and there.

so.. fill us in.. a month is a long time...

6/26/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home