Tuesday, June 3

Distractions

I have such a large amount of work piled up... and its late. Its due.
Yet, today I spent 7 hours with a tape measure, notepad, Visio, cardstock, rulers, markers and spray glue. I built a small scale 3-D model of the living and family room on the main floor of the house, complete with vents, outlets and other considerations for decorating.

The nursery is about the only room I feel I've really "finished" since I moved into the new house... so the feeling of needing to get my life settled is probably reflected in the desire to get my house "settled." At least I've unpacked... but wow - I've collected a lot of crap over the past 12 years. High-end, well-made crap... but still - crap. Its all crap, isnt it? Perhaps while I am planning the rooms I will go find my books on simplicity...

...and procrastination. Ugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about sending me some pics of your house? :-D Working on mine as well - office/guest room at the moment which has been painted and is waiting ($) for laminate flooring. All is well here. hugs kiddo.
Mum

6/04/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home