Sunday, June 17

What a Weekend

Great BBQ chicken & potatoes on the grill, then Baltimore vs. Washington at Camden Yards. Peanut roots for the Nats, I root for the O's. Peanut wins. (I LOVE that stadium!)
Next night, the Fantastic Four (not great, but entertaining,) then, walking to the terminal and saying goodbye to Peanut while she flies off to spend the summer with her dad back in Michigan.
Tears from mom (me) of course.
Next? (Not necessarily in this order) BBQ with an awesome family (thanks for the invite!) great , and grocery shopping (always an adventure.)
I miss Peanut, terribly, but otherwise life is good!

~Me

2 Comments:

Blogger brio said...

yeah, F4 was about what we expected. why the "*", is there small print we should read? i'll just stop there before i make a bad joke. ;)

6/17/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, grocery shopping - isn't a great adventure?! I love it, and it is something I enjoy spending money on - good food. As long as you limit all that prefab crap!

6/20/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home